Mission, Purpose & Goals
HomeMission, Purpose & Goals
Mission Statement (Purpose)
To save lives through an educational process directed toward motorists of all age groups as well as highway officials directly involved with the responsibility of keeping our highways safe.
- To Reduce the occurrence of fatal and life-changing injury accidents on our nation’s highways;
- To identify and expose driver-conditioning as the the underlying cause of most vehicular crashes and educate the public and highway officials about this naturally occurring phenomenon;
- To vigorously advocate for immediate action to make such intersections and roadways safer;
- To initiate the creation of legislation in order to expedite the correction, re-design and/or repair of dangerous road conditions and intersections;
- To encourage local and state officials responsible for our roadways and intersections to act expeditiously to correct, modify and/or repair road surfaces and intersections which are, or may become, dangerous to the public.